In a technically demanding industry that tends to have high attrition rates for employees. training is of the utmost importance. We introduced in July, one of the most comprehensive grounds management systems available to turf managers.
Besides having all the core features of a grounds management system, Ground2Control has a built in Safety Management module. In the video above, John Ross of Compliant Grounds gives a look into why we should have a safety management system at every facility and how Ground2Control can meet that need.
Compliant Grounds shows that an effective safety management system will:
- Defines how the organisation is set up to manage risk.
- Identifies workplace risk and how you are controlling it.
- Implements effective communications across all levels of the organisation.
- Implement a process to identify and correct non-conformities.
- Implements a continual improvement process.